Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Debbie's sister knows, Little Red Riding Hood girl knows. What is this world coming to?!
Today, we tried to matchmake Mr W. and Miss L. :D
"Miss Law, how old are you?"
"2*"
"How old is Mr W.?"
"He should be around the same age as TSW. So 3*?"
"Miss Law, will you go out with someone 10 years older than you?"
Then she ignored us and continued with the lesson.
After history was english.
"..."
Mr W. starts blushing!
"I'm not interested."
"He has a girlfriend!" whispers xiwen.
Hahahahahha!
After school, Jingo, Cass, Jerlyn and I went to visit Subin at the KK hospital.
We shuttle-bused there from Novena, so pro right.
Level 5, Ward 5511.
Since Monday, she has been fed nothing but KCl that came out from a needle into her bloodstream.
Aww so poor thing!
We stood there from 4.30 to 6 plus, talking non-stop. It's really cool how choir brings people together. I mean, without choir, I don't think I'll know as many people as I do now, like Subin, Sharlyn, Yingtong etc and the juniors.
Choir is a super big part of my life now.
OH OH OH! Sorry to anti-climax but SOMEONE STOLE $12 from me STRAIGHT FROM MY WALLET. What shit is this??! Urghhh. Will the bad things happening never cease to end?
Pictures:



Please ignore my retardedness.




Ooh! Last min shopping with Jingo on saturday. Got lost and walked the whole of Orchard, THE WHOLE OF ORCHARD! One hour plus of walking and not sure-ness if we were walking in the right direction. AIYA. In the end we spent $10 on cab fare to get there. I bet the uncle scam our money one! But it was quite fun though I couldn't find the shoes I wanted and our MARYJANES!
Oh well. This just means we'll just have to go shopping somemore. With chai? :D
8:54 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style